Sino Shipping – International carrier in Tianjin
- Sino Shipping occupies a presence in Tianjin, a municipality in northeast China which has a very important economic development.
- Tinajin is a port city, one of the largest cities in the country with about 15 million inhabitants. Tianjin was only the peripheral port of Beijing a short time ago. Increasingly, trade and commerce are facilitated and new businesses are set up at high speed.
- Tianjin has an autonomous status and is free to guide its economic policy as it sees fit.
- Its economic growth is first and foremost developed thanks to its port activity, currently the 3rd largest port in China.
- The banking sector is also present with BNP, Société Générale and Crédit Agricole.
- LVMH also has activities with its Louis Vuitton and Sephora subsidiaries.
- Carrefour and Décathlon have also been present for the last ten years.
- It should be noted that many French companies have contributed to Tanjin’s infrastructure.
Interested in our logistics services? Need further assistance & dedicated information?
Our SINO experts answer within 48h !